Atlas Mountains Trip 2 Days Trek From Marrakech
ATLAS MOUNTAINS TREKKING 2-DAY BERBER VILLAGES TRIPS
Do you intend to visit Morocco, particularly Marrakech? If you’re searching for a location to hike in Marrakech, we recommend going on a 2 days walk in the Atlas Mountains.
This two-day trek with a Professionnel local guide will offer you a taste of Moroccan hiking that you will never forget. It is simple to go around berber villages, and you may do it with your children.
On this tour, you will get the opportunity to meet the people of the high atlas mountains and learn more about their culture while admiring the beauty of the Berber valley and the views of the high atlas mountains.
Spend the night with a native Berber family on this 2-day tour and put the Berbers’ hospitality to the test.
About Tour to Atlas mountains 2 days trek
Highlights of Atlas mountains trip Morocco 2 days trek
- Stay 2 days in the Atlas mountains and spend 1 night with Berber family far from the busy of the city.
- Explore magnificent villages and valleys of the mountains from Marrakech.
- Meet the local population and learn from them their culture and tradition.
- Enjoy the amazing view of the atlas mountains and Berber villages.
Here itinerary of 2day Berber villages and trekking in morocco
Day 1: Marrakech – Imlil (Atlas Mountains) – Azzaden Valley
On your first day on this trek, you will meet your driver in Marrakech airport, then start driving to Imlil valley the starting point of the hiking. After Pass-through Tahanaout and Asni rural community.
Once they arrive in Imlil meet the team your local guide, cooker, and mules that we using for carrying your luggage and food for this 2 days atlas mountains Trek.
After the explainer where we walk and where we spend a night. The time is ready to follow the guide and walk through Berber villages take the road to Tizi Mzik 2684 feet above sea level.
Our chef will be waiting for you there preparing a delicious lunch. Once your get there take a break for enjoying the amazing views of the Atlas mountains and Berber villages down, join our cooker, and learn a little about Berber food.
After lunch starts your trek again to the Tamsoulte then to Tizi Oussem village where you spend the night a time the afternoon after 5 to 6 hours of walking.
Here you’ll have the opportunity together to visit to the waterfalls with Berber local house with an option to get your dinner there.
Day 2: Azzaden Valley – Tizi Oussem – Imi Oughllade – Marrakech
Wake up early enjoy the sunrise at a traditional Berber village and get your Berber breakfast to overlook the hamlets of Tizi Oussem it’s really amazing views landscapes, genuinely you’ll relish this trip and you will decide on the Atlas mountains is one of the places that you need to visit when you are in Marrakech.
After Breakfast leaves the typical village toward Id Issa Village.
Continue to Tizi Oudid around 2000M above sea level then to Matat village where you will have your last delicious lunch during this 2 days atlas mountains trip under the shade of the walnut trees.
After lunch takes your road direction to Imi Oughlade where you will the driver is waiting for you and go back to Marrakech a time in the afternoon after hiking for 5 – 6 hours in the atlas mountains.
The Atlas mountains 2 days tour includes:
- To Enjoy Please Don’t forget to bring with you all the things that the team order you to bring.
- You will spend a night at a local Berber guest house.
- You will meet the local population and you will be allowed to learn about their culture and tradition.
- Spend a great time in the deep of the atlas mountains far from the busy city.
- This tour will take only 2 days and it’s enough time to test the Trekking in morocco.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Caffe Restaurant Argana Medina Marrakech Morocco
- See it On Google Maps
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)