Atlas Mountains Cooking Class From Marrakech
Cook A Moroccan Meal at berber Home
How badly if you planned to morocco without taking a cooking class lesson in the atlas mountains. Morocco has a huge background in food, it’s better to immerse in this culture and tradition to try and explore.
Atlas mountains Food tour with cooking class offers to teach you how to make two plates. Berber Tajine and Moroccan Couscous at your home when left morocco.
Atlas mountains is a very interesting place to cook with the local Berber family besides, will show you his landscapes with stunting view of Toubkal Mount.
About Cooking experience in Marrakech
A day With the Berber and Cooking classes -Highlights
- Explore the mountains with a local guide.
Cook with Berber family.
- Get pick you up from your Marrakech hotel.
- Take cooking classes with our cook from the local population.
- Enjoy a half-day tour from Marrakech to the Atlas mountains cooking class.
Food Tour From Marrakech - itinerary
Atlas Mountains cooking classes experience, already attract many guests from anywhere in the world. Because of its nature and its proximity to Marrakech in addition it is relaxing and you will feel better at the end of the day when you return to Marrakech.
Today on this tour we will take you to discover the mountains and to learn with our Berber cook. who will give and show you a way to make your own food at your home after a good return.
Today We will teach you how to make delicious and popular food in Morocco (Berber Tajine, and Moroccan Couscous). with the option to learn how to make a Berber tea (Whiskey Berber).
Once the cooking class is done Our guide will take you to a walk and to visit the waterfalls before returning to Marrakech.
Includes: Moroccan cooking classes
- You will learn also how Moroccan tea is made
- Be prepared for short walking in the Atlas mountains
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Caffe Restaurant Argana Medina Marrakech Morocco
- See it On Google Maps Click here
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)