Camel Ride, Desert Agafay and Atlas Mountains Day Trip
FUN CAMEL RIDE EXPERIENCE FROM MARRAKECH TO ATLAS MOUNTAINS
Your tour to Morocco and Marrakech especially is not complete if you don’t try to explore the Atlas mountains and meeting the local people in the high atlas mountains who hare serve a cup of mint tea with lunch.
It’s the best place that you spend a great day trip far from the hustle and bustle of the city, drive from Marrakech toward to the desert Agafay the places where you will do the activity of the camel ride then continue to deep of the atlas mountains pass via Kik plateau.
Start hiking in Imlil toward the Toubkal national park via Aroumd villages and see the amazing views of the Atlas mountains. The tour from Marrakech to Atlas mountains with Agafay desert is the thing that I advise you to choose because it’s great value for money and more responsive for the couple, friend, family and their children.
About Agafay Desert day tour:
Highlights Of The Atlas Mountains And Desert Agafay Day Tours:
- The best choice to see pure Berber village in desert Agafay and atlas mountains.
- See Amazing views in the high atlas mountains and take photos with Toubkal mount’s the highest peak in Africa 4000+M.
- Get a cup of orange juice at waterfalls in Imlil valley and learn from our local guide on the Berber lifestyle.
- Ride a camel in desert Agafay for 30 Mins.
- The trip to desert Agafay and atlas mountains is available every day.
- Option to hire mule or hike in atlas mountains.
- Visit a local Berber house where you will get a special lunch and meet a Berber family in the high atlas mountains.
Below Itinerary Of A Day Trip To The Majestic Of The Atlas Mountains With Desert Agafay:
atlas mountains day trip Includes
- To enjoy yourself in the Atlas mountains, please avoid skirts and shorts. Jeans, long shorts and pants are advisable
- Fun camel ride will be pass in desert agafay (30mins)
- Hiking in the Atlas mountains will be 2hours
- Kids below 12 years are permitted to ride a camel with an adult.
- You will get lunch at a local Berber house, not a restaurant
- There are an availability of visiting of Berber market only at Thursday and Saturday
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)