Shared Day Trip to Ourika Valley From Marrakech
BEST FULL DAY TOUR OURIKA VALLEY ATLAS MOUNTAINS
This day trip to Ourika Valley from Marrakech is the best thing you can do from Marrakech. Go far from the hustle of the city, it’s only one day. discover the lifestyle and meet the local people in Setti Fatma waterfalls in the valley of Ourika. In addition, the tour departs daily and it’s great value for money compared with the market.
ABOUT THE OURIKA VALLEY DAY TRIP SMALL GROUP
HIGHLIGHTS OF SMALL GROUP TOUR TO OURIKA VALLEY:
- Drive from Marrakech to Ourika day trip and see the amazing views.
- Explore splendid of the Atlas Mountains with Berber village in deep of the high atlas mountain.
- Hike beside the Ourika river and enjoy Delicious Lunch made by the Berber.
- Be Guest Berber Market In Ourika Valley on Monday and Berber house.
- Walk through the Berber villages to the waterfalls.
- Visit typical berber market in monday.
UNDER ITINERARY OF Shared DAY trip TO OURIKA VALLEY
Your Day trip to Ourika valley from Marrakech will start after pick up you from your accommodation or meeting you at the nearest point to Your hotel or riad In Marrakech. Then drive towards via el Haouz plains, if you have parents very olds didn’t able to walk a lot Our Company advises you to take them to Ourika it’s easy for them they can have free walk beside the river of Ourika or relax beside the river, also if you are solo you can join a shared group, without forgetting this tour is better also fo Couple, friends, family, and their Childs.
In Your day excursion to Ourika Valley and Atlas mountains, you’ll have some stops before you arrive at Ourika, your first stop will be near Aqua Park resort where you will have a chance to take some amazing photos with the camels. With the option to ride a camel for 25 Mins (Optional, extra 5 euro). Get your first cup of mint tea at Berber tent, and start learning from our Guide about the Berber lifeStyle. continue your way toward Ourika villages before the arrival you have a second stop at the cooperative of argan oil. Visit a local ladies argan oil cooperative learn from her how they make argan oil and some other cosmetic Product.
Once the trip is done, then continue to Ourika. by the way if you book the tour on a Monday you will have opportunities to visit the Berber weekly market the largest one in the area, the most people in the atlas mountains cames to buy the important things from the market and to meet.
From here you will be able to follow the river of Ourika to Setti Fatma where you able to see the Seven Waterfalls in deep of the Berber villages. you can swim there as a Local then hike through the Berber villages with your local guide that you can hire when you arrive at Ourika if you love to discover Ourika and Berber villages on foot. Our team Will assist you if you like to hire a Guide or not.
Related to in Ourika village you will meet a lot of local people from Marrakech coming to spend a day in Ourika in the summer. For hiking in the Atlas Mountains, you should wear good walking shoes with some warm clothes in the winter. A time lunch You can enjoy lunch next to the Ourika river (Berber tajine, Moroccan Salade …).
A time In the Afternoon be ready to meet your driver who will bring you back to Marrakech Your full-day trip to Ourika Valley Will be ended by Drop off You at your accommodation in Marrakech or any other places you like in the city.
INCLUDES OURIKA VALLEY DAY TRIP
- Lunch in Ourika valley and guide it’s Not included In the price (Extra Cost) Our Team Will assist With You about that.
- Don’t forget to wear some warm clothes in winter and good walking shoes.
- Good fitness is required to climb the waterfalls.
- This is a budget trip from Marrakech otherwise there are private trips to Ourika valley
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)
- Caffe Restaurant Argana Medina Marrakech Morocco
- See it On Google Maps Click here