affordable Atlas Mountains Day Trip From Marrakech
TAKE THE BEST SHARED DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKECH TO ATLAS MOUNTAINS
Atlas mountains are one of the best day trips that you can take from Marrakech far from hustle and bustle. All we know, every community in the world has the beauty of culture and tradition.
Due to that, I invite you to book this Marrakech day tour to the atlas mountains if you are really interested in spending a day with local people and learning from them about their lifestyle. This Marrakech excursion is very suitable for you, not expensive compared to the quality.
Be there are. For the amazing landscapes of mountains and nature with traditional Berber villages, try to visit a Berber local house and waterfalls and Moroccan culture, give yourself this opportunity and spend a great time with the Berbers in the countryside near Agafay and atlas mountains.
About the atlas mountains day trip from marrakech:
Majestic atlas mountains day trip from marrakech -Highlights
- Visit Typical berber local markets, agafay and atlas mountains.
- Drive to the atlas mountains and spend great day trip with local people.
- Explore the beauty of the Atlas mountains with a local guide.
- Enjoy a day trip to atlas mountains from marrakech one of the best tours and activities.
- Explore the local more about Berber culture and tradition.
- Spend One day trip with the Berber and visit a local Berber family in the high atlas mountains.
- Meet berbers,( local family), sip mint tea, hike waterfalls in Atlas Mountains.
- Hike and walking through Berber villages and take amazing photos with Toubkal Mount’s.
- The fun experience of a camel ride (25Mins).
- Take amazing photos with mount toubkal with hike in toubkal national park.
Affordable marrakech to atlas mountains day trip itinerary
Your atlas mountains day trip from marrakech with tour guide will be started When your driver and guide fetch you up from your Marrakech hotel/riad.
Then Drive towards via el Haouz plains on our way marrakech to the atlas mountains, and before getting head to Tahanaoute you will have the first stop for camel riding. Meet your camel, relax at Berber tent, where the nomad prepares a cup of mint tea for you. At the same time, you will start teaching from your guide concerning the Berber lifestyle. Your guide will be under your control. You are allowed to ask him to explain anything.
Once you taste tea served from the Berber, jump on your camel and start hike for 25 minutes on the back of your camel, take some memories photos before you leave. Then continue to Tahanaoute, where you will have a stop at Cooperative of argan, meet the ladies of argan and learn from them how argan oil and some other cosmetic product is made. By the way, Morocco is famous for Argan. From here, you will continue to Asni valley.
If you are on Saturday, you will have an opportunity to visit a local Berber market. The local population from the mountains, coming to meet and to buy the important things for life (vegetables, meat… etc.) know details about kasbah TamadoT history, and see from there Oukaimden mountains (station ski in winter).
Once You Arrive in Imlil valley, be ready to leave your car and drive and start the hike from Imlil center to the waterfalls through traditional berber villages. There will be a short break for photos and drinks, orange juice. Before you head to the around village, the highest village in Imlil valley, from here you will be able to see the highest peak in Africa, Toubkal mount’s and you’ll be walked at Toubkal national park with your guide.
Then Continue to a small Village next to Aroumd, where the Berber family is waiting for you. Once you arrive, the family will welcome you with a cup of tea with local herbs. Then the family will serve you a delicious lunch (Tagine, Couscous, and Moroccan Salad).
After lunch, take some amazing photos with the family before leaving, then go back down to the Imlil center where the driver is waiting to bring you to Marrakech. Your Atlas Mountain day trip will be ending by dropping off you at your accommodation in Marrakech or Jamaa El Fna. Big Square.
Marrakech to Atlas Mountains Day trip Includes:
- The Atlas mountains are cold. We advise you to wear some warm clothes, especially in winter and good walking shoes for mountain trek with local guides.
- Experience of the camel ride.
- Kids below 12 years old are advised to ride camels behind an adult.
- The Lunch will be prepared and served by the Berber family at Berber’s house, not in a local restaurant.
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available in this majestic atlas mountains tour.
- Sun, cream required, and hat.
- This Atlas Mountains day trip is a shared small-group tour (10 to 12 People), not private.
- The duration of the marrakech camel trek will be 25 Mins to 30 Mins.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)