Agafay Desert Day Trip From Marrakech Shared Tour
MEMERABLE EXCURSIONS FROM MARRAKECH TO AGAFAY DESERT
On a day excursion to the Atlas Mountains, see the grandeur of the desert Agafay and meet the locals. Drive from Marrakech to Agafay desert day trip for a camel ride, then to Imlil via the Kik plateau and the Molay Brahim shrine. In the Atlas Mountains, visit a Berber weekly market and meet a local family in Berber village for mint tea.
Before you go to a local Berber family who is cooking you a great meal, take a walk from Imlil valley to the waterfalls and have a cup of orange juice. Our day trip to the Atlas mountains and desert Agafay from Marrakech is ideal for couples, friends, family members, and their children. This tour from Marrakech is your chance to gain a better understanding of Berber culture and customs.
About Trip to Agafay Desert:
Excursion To The Desert Agafay And Atlas Mountains Highlights
- Enjoy a 30-minute camel ride in Agafay’s desert and snap breathtaking images in front of the Atlas Mountains.
- Spend a whole day in the Atlas Mountains with locals and learn about their way of life from him.
- With a local experienced tour guide, hike from Imlil valley to the waterfalls across Berber villages.
- In the desert of Agafay, have a cup of mint tea inside a Berber tent.
- In the day trips from marrakech, meet a native local family that will invite you to their home for a tasty meal.
- Explore the local villages and enjoy sunset camel ride for an amazing day trip to atlas mountains.
The Majestic Of The Atlas Mountains With Desert Agafay: Below Is A Route Of A Day's Journey
Your shared atlas mountains and desert Agafay will begin in Marrakech when our driver picks you up from the hotel or meets you nearby your Marrakech Hotel.
Drive south to Marrakech desert agafay. Take in the amazing setting and view hundreds of oil tree plantations on your tour in the Agafay desert. Get ready to meet your camel when you reach Agafay Desert. Our crew will be waiting for you in the Agafay desert and inviting you to the Berber tent for a taste of tea will be their first step. You may start teaching the Berber lifestyle from here if you are interested in Berber culture and history.
Following a short safety course. Jump onto the camel’s back and explore the Agafay desert on the backside of the camel, with views of the Atlas Mountains. Our staff can take you some incredible pictures for you always. After the wonderful adventure of the camel. Ride your automobile and continue to Asni through Lalla Takerkoust lake and Kik plateau and finally the Molay Brahim shrine. On Saturday you have a large opportunity to visit a weekly Berber market, where the majority of people from the Atlas highlands come to buy food and gather one time a week.
Your journey to Imlil valley will continue from here. Imlil the gate of Africa’s tallest summit(Mount Toubkal). Once you arrive, prepare yourself for the most relevant data about the location to start walking with the tour guide. He’ll assist you to hire a mule for a surcharge of 10 Euro per person.
Walk through the berber villages via the village of Achaine where you find (Kasbah du Toubkal) and the cascade. after a short break continues to around village the highest one in Imlil valley more than 2000 meters above the sea level. A time lunch follows your guide who is inviting you for lunch with his family at the local Berber house. the family is waiting for you to serve lunch and Berber tea.
After lunch goes back downhill where the driver is waiting for you to back you to Marrakech but before heading Marrakech you will have stopped in Tahanaout where the Cooperative of argan oil is located. learn from the ladies of the CO-PO how the Argan oil and some other cosmetic product is made? Your atlas Mountains and desert Agafay day trip will be ending by a drop you off at your Marrakech hotel or any other places you like in the city.
Desert Agafay Shared Day Tour Includes:
- The Atlas mountains are cold, we advise you to wear some warm clothes especially in winter and good walking shoes.
- Experience of the camel ride will be in Desert agafay.
- kids below 12 years old advised to ride camel behind an adult.
- The Lunch will be prepared and served by the Berber family at Berber house, not in a local restaurant.
- Vegetarian and vegan option is available.
- If you like to see the sunrise you will need to choose th morning time and the tour start depends sunrise time.
- Sun cream required and hat.
- This shared small group tour (10 to 12 People) not private.
- The duration of the camel riding will be 25 Mins to 30Mins.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Caffe Restaurant Argana Medina Marrakech Morocco
- See it On Google Maps Click here
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)