Marrakech Free Guided Walking
HALF-DAY SIGHTSEEING EXPERIENCE IN MARRAKESH
Marrakech sightseeing with a Local official guide. One of the most important tours that you should do, When you are in the city. As is known Marrakesh has huge culture and traduction. however, has a great history. must know a little about. the Marrakech free guided walking tour Unveils the ancient history of the city, which was founded by Youssef Ben Tashfin. in addition you will enjoy by walk in the city and discovering the most ancient places in the Medina.
About This Moroccan Touring
Highlights Round Trip in Marrakech with locals people
- Explore the ancient city of Marrakech with local licensed guides.
- Walking through the street of the city and visiting fortified places in Marrakech.
- Free time for Photos with pick up and drop off.
- Revel visiting the Koutoubia mosque.
Here Itinerary of the City Of Marrakech's free guided trip
On this Marrakech guided tour, we will take you to visit great places with a rich history, and below is the list of those places that you will visit:
Jemaa El Fna big square.
Medersa Ben Youssef.
The depths of the souks (shopping is optional!).
The Mellah or old Jewish quarter.
The Menara Gardens.
The Majorelle gardens (built by Yves Saint Laurent).
Those marvelous places can update Based on your requests, we can also add other places that respond to your request On this Marrakech walking tour will offer you a local guide and transportation.
At the end of the tour, we will drop you off at your accommodation in Marrakech.
Marrakech city tour Includes:
- The Entrance tickets are Not Included On the Price
- Skip The Line Option Are Available on the walking tour in Marrakech
- Free Break For A delicious Lunch during sightseeing tour in marrakech
- This is A Private Tour made For You and Your Group but You Can Join A shared tour As Well
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)