2 Days Tour From Marrakech to Zagora Desert
THE MAGIC TOUR OF THE MOROCCO SAHARA 2 DAYS MARRAKECH TO ZAGORA
This Marrakech to Zagora 2 days desert tour is an Itinerary that is specially designed for people who are short on time. These Sahara Marrakech desert tours give you a chance to enjoy the Moroccan culture, architecture of the ancient Berber villages and Kasbahs, lush valleys, and green Oasis. Immerse yourself in the incredible landscapes of the high Atlas Mountains valley of Draa and Zagora desert.
ABOUT MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR
Excursion To The Desert Agafay And Atlas Mountains Highlights
- Embark exploring the Zagora desert and dunes for changing the color and bustle of the city.
- Driving through the Atlas mountains and over Tizi n Tichka pass.
- Enjoy an amazing view of landscapes over the road to the Zagora dunes desert.
- Leave back the busy of Marrakech and spend a great night under the stars, and dunes desert.
- Visit the boths kasbahs ait ben haddou and telouate the unesco world heitage site.
- Discover and drive along the Draa valley for seeing the beautiful view of thousand of palm trees and casbahs.
- Ride a camel and watch a spectacular sunset view from the top of the dunes.
- One dream night in the inside of the Zagora desert at a private Berber tent.
- Wake up early for a Sahara desert breakfast and for sunrise.
- Visit a studio of Ouarzazate, a famous Hollywood in morocco.
- Enjoy along the way during this 2 days desert tour from Marrakech to Zagora.
HERE IS 2 DAY DESERT TOUR FROM MARRAKESH ITINERARY
Day 1: Marrakech – Ait benhaddou – Agdz – Zagora Desert
Your journey of the 2-day Marrakech desert trips will start from Marrakech by picking you up in the early morning, towards Zagora day desert, through The Atlas Mountains and Tizi n Tishka a Mount pass with over 2250M in its elevation and cross numerous Berber towns, small farms on the way, there will be various stops to sip a cup of Moroccan mint tea, and also to enjoy the scenery.
Then it will be a time to visit one of the Morroco’s unique marvelous sites, the ksar of Ait Ben Haddou on the edge of the High Atlas lies this traditional mark break City, which serves as the former caravan road between the Sahara and Marrakech are known as Morroco’s desert hotspot. Feel free to explore the side with your local guide before heading to Ouarzazat For lunch.
Then continue your way through the Agdz, the valley of the Draa with 1000 palm trees to the Zagora desert, where you’ll enjoy a camel trek and a sunset view in the middle of the Zagora Sand dunes, on the way to your Sahara desert camp For an overnight under The Kristal Stars.
Day 2: Zagora Dunes – Ouarzazate -The atlas mountains – Marrakech
The second day of your 2 days Marrakech desert trip starts with a traditional breakfast, and a spectacular view as the sun rises. Then jump on your Camelback meet your vehicle and depart to Ouarzazate, enjoy your lunch at leisure, and visit The Kasbah of Taourirte and The Atlas studios Before continuing to Marrakech Via The Atlas Mountains.
Your 2-day desert tour from Marrakech will end up dropping you off at your accommodation by the late afternoon.
2-DAY MARRAKECH TO ZAGORA INCLUDES
- You can Customise the Zagora desert tour to be more special.
- You can bring the luggage with you during this desert tour to Zagora.
- You’ll have a comfortable time for lunch and break and for visiting the kasbahs.
- Make sure you bring with you some bathroom condiments, a hat, sunglasses, and good walking shoes.
- The desert of morocco at night is cold, it’s better if you prepare for that.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)
- Caffe Restaurant Argana Medina Marrakech Morocco
- See it On Google Maps Click here