Private 3 Days Desert Tour Marrakech to Merzouga
3-DAY MARRAKECH TO MERZOUGA DESERT TRIP
Learn about the size of Morocco’s vast landscapes. by booking this private Marrakech to Merzouga 3 day desert tour, you will explore the most amazing parts of the country, from the snow peaks of the High Atlas Mountains, do the incredible sand dunes of Merzouga, take a break and explore the Berber villages, fortified kasbahs, palm groves, canyons and experience the camel trek in the middle of the Erg Chebbi dunes, and imagine yourself by sitting next to the campfire under the Stars you will know that Moroccan Sahara desert is really worth the visit.
About About Marrakech to Merzouga:
Under the highlights of 3 days Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour:
- Enjoy driving Marrakech to Merzouga desert through the Atlas Mountains and Tizi N Tichka pass.
- Be ready to learn the most important things about the culture and tradition of the population of Morocco Sahara.
- Visit the fortified kasbahs (kasbah Telouate, kasbah ait ben hadou )UNESCO world heritage places.
- Visit Ouarzazate (Holywood of morocco ) the biggest studios found’s.
- Enjoy the amazing landscapes of Todgha gorges and Dades valley.
- Spend a dream night at Saharaine camp in erg Chebbi, beside the desert dunes.
- Dance and listen to the Berber music around the campfire.
- Enjoy watching the sunset on the back of your camel.
- Sunrise camel treks from the merzouga desert.
Below Itinerary of Private desert tour to Merzouga from Marrakech:
Day 1: Marrakech – Tizi N Tichka – Ait ben haddou kasbah – Dades Valley
You will start your Marrakech to Merzouga 3-day desert tour, from your Riad or hotel around 7:30 in the morning towards the Kasbah of Ait Ben haddou, but before we get there we need to pass through many Berber Hamlet’s, small towns, the Mount road of Tizi n Tishka, Atlas Mountains, there will be plentiful stops along the way, for pictures and for using toilets…Etc
Open arrival to this UNESCO world heritage village, you got a spare time to explore the side.
In addition, this spot is also known as a set for many Hollywood epics and as a backdrop for modeling, Photo-shoots.
Day 2: Dades Valley – Tinghir – Todgha Gorges – Merzouga
After finishing your breakfast, drive towards Tinghir, when you arrive enjoy a walk through the Todra River, see the crop fields meet the shepherds, and on your way to the stone cliffs of Todgha Gorges, this is actually one of the highlights of your tour.
Then feel free to have your lunch at one of the local restaurants, before we set off to Merzouga which will be the final stop. We will meet the camel caravan that will take us to see one of the magnificent scenery as the sunset, in the middle of color-changing Sand dunes, to your Safari dessert camp, very well also enjoy playing drums and having dinner under the stars next to the campfire.
Day 3: Merzouga – Ouarzazate – Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
On this day you will get up early, for your breakfast and for an enjoyable sunrise. On the top of your camel that will take you to meet your guide/driver. On your way back again you will pass through many fascinating towns such as Rissani which is the starting point of the Hollywood dynasty the current royal family. And when we get to the city of Ouarzazate it’s your option to visit the atlas studio before you get your lunch at Lesser.
Then continue driving back to Marrakesh past the high Atlas Mountains. And your private 3 Day Marrakech to Merzouga desert trip will end up at your accommodation in the evening.
Marrakech to Merzouga desert tour Includes
- Please don’t forget to bring your own towel and bathroom condiments for the shower in Merzouga.
- Childs under 12 years are advised to ride camels behind an adult.
- Sandboard is available if you like to enjoy it our team will assist you.
- Good walking shoes, Sunglasses, sunscreen, Hat. is better to bring with you for this 3 day Merzouga desert tour.
- Our Moroccan excursions company offers you to do some activities in Merzouga like a quad biking tour with extra cost.
- Return from Merzouga to Marrakech will be a long way, it’s better to be ready for that.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)