4 Days Merzouga Sahara Desert Tours Affordable and Enjoyable
THE COMPLETE 4 DAYS TOUR TO MERZOUGA AND THE MOROCCO DESERT
This 4 days desert tour from Marrakech will take you to visit the most beautiful places in Morocco, such as the High Atlas Mountains, ksour, old Berber villages, green valleys, lush palm groves, the exceptional Todgha Gorges, and the Magical Moroccan Sahara desert.
About Marrakech Desert Trip To Merzouga:
Private 4 Days marrakech Desert Tour -Highlights
- Cross The stunning Atlas Mountains.
- Visit The Ait Ben Haddou known as The UNESCO World Heritage site.
- Take a scenic Walkthrough of The magnificent Todgha canyons.
- Enjoy The unforgettable sunset view from the back of your camel trek.
- Have fun Night under The Stars around the campfire.
Itinerary of 4 Days of Exploration and Fun Marrakech to Merzouga Desert
Day 1: Marrakech – Ait ben Haddou – Dades Valley
Your 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga, we’ll start after meeting you at your hotel/Riad, then leave Marrakech towards Ait Ben-hadou, past Via Tizi n’Tichka and the high Atlas Mountains with the value stops to admire the incredible views and landscapes. Once we get to Ait Benhaddou, feel free to visit this beautiful, fortified Hamlet. Besides, this place is dominated by UNESCO as a world heritage site and also has hosted many Hollywood Movies including a game of thrones, gladiator… etc You can also enjoy your lunch here before we continue to Boumalne Dades, Via Ouarzazate, Skoura Oasis and Rose valley. Once in Boumalne, enjoy a scenic drive among the fortified kasbahs/villages and see The magnificent Rock formations that are famous here by the name monkey fingers. Then get to your Dadés hotel Relax, enjoy your dinner.
Day 2: Dades Valley – Todgha Gorges – Merzouga – Erg Chebbi
The second day starts by having your breakfast, then heading towards the Tinghir, past Via The road of a thousand Kasbahs. When you get there, take a walk under the Palm trees and watch up the daily life of the locals, and step-by-step you will find yourself admiring the magnificent Todgha Gorges. Feel free to explore it before you get your lunch at leisure. Afterward, we will head to Merzouga Sahara desert. Then get ready to ride your camel through the Erg chebbi dunes while watching the amazing view as the sunset. When we get to your Sahara desert camp, spend an overnight under the Stars playing TomTom drums with nomadic hosts around the campfire.
Day 3: Erg Chebbi – Merzouga – Braa Valley – Ouarzazate
If you don’t mind your camp-host will wake you up to watch unmissable sunrise up the Dunes, take your camel caravan heading back to the town of Merzouga enjoy your breakfast and take a shower in a hotel then set off towards Ouarzazate Via a different road passing by Rissani the ancient capital and the starting point of the current royal family. When we will get to Alnif, take a break and refresh yourself with a cup of coffee and stretch your legs before we continue our journey through the anti-atlas, mountains range, and Draa valley Just to Make sure we will have a stop to get your lunch at some point in The half away. In the afternoon, continue driving to your Ouarzazate guest house for an overnight.
Day 4: Ouarzazate – Atlas Mountains – Marrakech
After a tasty breakfast, you have time to explore this city as you like you can visit the Kasbah of Taourirt and The Atlas studios if you haven’t done that on your first day. Then your Private 4-day desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga will end by dropping you back in your Marrakech accommodation.
Merzouga Desert Trips from marrakech Includes:
- Please don’t forget to bring your own towel and bathroom condiments for a shower at camp in Merzouga.
- Childs under 12 years are advised to ride camels behind an adult.
- The activity of Sandboard is available if you like to enjoy it our team will assist you.
- Good walking shoes, Sunglasses, sunscreen, Hat. is better to bring with you for this 3 day Merzouga desert tour.
- Our Moroccan excursions company offer to you to do some activities in Merzouga like quad biking tour with extra cost.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)