Small Group Desert Tour From Marrakech to Fes
3 DAYS MARRAKECH DESERT TOUR TO FES
This Budget group 3-day Marrakech to Fes desert tour offers an opportunity to discover the two imperial cities and the Moroccan Sahara desert in only three days. After passing the High Atlas Mountains, old Kasbahs, Todra gorge, Ziz valley, Berber villages, and ait ben Haddou hosted (world heritage). overnight in Merzouga desert camp, in addition, Marrakech to Fes via Merzouga desert tour and cedar forest, it’s a spectacular adventure one should not mess.
About Trip to Agafay Desert:
Here are highlights points of the 3-day desert trip from Marrakech to Fes
- Drive toward Marrakech to Fes via the atlas mountains and Tizi N Tichka pass.
- Explore the deep of the morocco desert and know more about the culture and art tradition of the population of the Saharine people.
- Visit the most heritage site during your desert tour to Fes like kasbah ait ben Haddou.
- Walk along the way to the Todgha oasis with amazing views.
- Watch the sunset on the back of your camels at the top of the dunes.
- Spend the night at camp under the stars in the deep Merzouga desert.
- Drive From Merzouga Sahara to Ifran and relish the worth landscapes and take some memories photos with Barbary apes.
- Enjoy the camel rides in the dunes of erg Chebbi.
- Visit the most fortified ait ben haddou and telouet kasbah as Unesco world heritage on this Marrakesh to Fes desert trip.
Below the itinerary of Marrakech to Fes 3 days desert tour
Day 1: Marrakech – Ait Ben Haddou Kasbah – boumalne dades
Your morocco sahara desert tour 3 days Marrakech to Fes, I will start from your accommodation or at the closest point to your hotel in the morning, you’re incredible journey to the Sahara, Begins bypassing Marrakech City, diverse farms, small villages, you’ll spot the Atlas mountains approaching over. With a few stops on the road to use the bathroom stretch your legs and get some coffee before you get to the stunning Tizi-N-Tishka, mount pass with 2200 m above sea level.
After driving for a few hours we will get to The (Ait Ben Haddou) in addition this place is a tiny village with the ancient fortified kasbahs, it’s so so famous as a world heritage site by UNESCO, you got free time to explore the site with an option to rent a guide with an extra 3 Euro. After visiting this beautiful Hamlet, enjoy your lunch at leisure in one of the local nearby cafes, before we continue to our next destination.
In the afternoon we will drive towards Ouarzazate, which is also known as the gateway to the Sahara desert, here you can get a chance to visit Taourirt Casbah, Atlas Studios, and however, we continue our way to Dades valley, past Skoura Oasis, Roses area in 9laat Mgouna. When you arrive at Boumalne Da dés, You will see the amazing scenery as you drive next to Dad’s River. Arrived at your Dades hotel in The evening, enjoy your traditional dinner before you get to your bed.
Day 2: Boumalne Dades – Todra gorge – agdz – Merzouga Sahara – Erg Chebbi dunes
On the next day of your shared group desert tour, start by having your breakfast, then set off towards Tinghir Oasis which contains a lot of date palms, and experience the art of how locals take care of their livestock and their crops. Then to Todgha Gorges, where are you fail jaw-dropping scenery, get some photos of this wonderful nature, as this canyon is more than 300 M High? Then spare time to get your lunch at some nearby restaurants, before you head towards Merzouga, After passing by Rissani, which was the starting point of the Alawites dynasty, you will see sandhills appearing over.
Once arrive in the Merzouga desert you will meet your Camel caravan, to immerse yourself in an amazing sunset view, in the middle of Erg Chebbi dunes, On your way to your Bedouin camp for overnight. And in the camp, you will be traded with a well-served authentic dinner, around the campfire. Later that evening, the nomad’s hosts will entertain you with their music, until midnight.
Day 3: Merzouga – Middle atlas – Ifran – Fes
After spending an amazing experience doing night! Would you have a better plan to start your Merzouga to Fes, Better than a sunrise? Have your breakfast before you hop on your camel through the sand dunes. And get ready to meet your new driver I will take you to fez, on our way to Fes we will have numerous stops on the road to fill the enjoyment, of this shared group 3 days desert tour from Marrakech to fas.
After bypassing many towns, villages, Kasbahs, The trip will take you to cross the middle Atlas mountains, and keep in mind there will be a leisure stop for lunch in the town of Middle, and you can also have a stop to visit The Ifran Forest to meet the monkeys and get some great pictures. So then you’re Moroccan Sahara desert tour, will come to an end, at your Riad in fez, estimated time to be there around 7:00 p.m.
Marrakech to Fes desert trip Includes
- During your adventure desert tour Marrakech to fes you are able to bring with you your luggage.
- This tour is the best value for money compared with the market and the quality that you get.
- Good walking shoes, Sunglasses, sunscreen, Hat. is better to bring with you for this shared desert tour to Fes.
- The vegetarian option is always available.
- Hot drinks are available to purchase.
- Childs under 12 years old is advised to ride a camel in Merzouga behind an adult.
- If you are a solo you can join a shared small group max people 15. in addition this tour is better for the couple, friends family and their children.
- Availability to do some other desert activities like quad biking tours sandboarding and much more.
- A baby seat is available.
- This is a shared Marrakech to Fes tour, otherwise, you can book a private desert tour to fes.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)