2 Days Toubkal Trek High Atlas Mountains
CLIMB JBEL TOUBKAL ASCENT TREKKING
These 2 days Toubkal trek is the best adventure you can take to catch a glimpse from the highest peak in North Africa which is more than 4000 m High. On this Mount Toubkal ascent, you will enjoy the amazing views of the Atlas mountains, you’ll eat traditional food made by our professional cook, visit the Berber villages of Imlil (Ait Mizane valley), and watch the sunrise from the top of the mountains. This Toubkal Trekking adventure in 2 days, it is a Most do if you are amount lover and you don’t so much time to spend.
ABOUT CLIMB MOUNT TOUBKAL IN 2 DAYS:
2 DAYS MOUNT TOUBKAL TREK -HIGHLIGHTS
- Enjoy Berber hospitality when you arrive in Imlil valley.
- Drive along the way from Marrakech to the atlas mo
- untains and Enjoy a panoramic view.
- Walkthrough Berber villages on your way to Toubkal refuge through mule tracks.
- Relish with an amazing view of nature and traditional Berber villages.
- Meet a local guide in Imlil who will be guided you during this 2-day Toubkal ascent.
- Learn from our guide a lot of things about the Berber culture and lifestyle in the atlas mountain.
- If you are in Saturday or Thursday option to visit local Berber weekly markets.
- Visit cooperative of argan oil and learn how the ladies argan made argan oil and some other cosmetic product.
- Early start for Sunrise surrounding landscape from the top of Jebel Toubkal summit.
- Wak up early starts climbing mt Toubkal with your guide.
ITINERARY YOUR PERFECT MOROCCO 2 DAYS TOUBKAL TREKKING TRIP
Day 1 : Marrakech – imlil village – Toubkal Refuge
Our driver/guide will pick up you from your hotel in the morning, then drive south of Marrakesh passing by many towns, valleys, to the Imlil village with thousands of walnuts trees, where you will meet your local trekking guide, Cook, and the mule that will carry your luggage.
Then start your Toubkal trek 2 days hike by hiking through the Berber villages of Imlil to the shrine called the shrine of Sidi Chamharouch, where you will enjoy a traditional Berber lunch made by our Cook.
Then continue your trekking adventure through the Atlas Mountains meet The shepherds on The way to the Toubkal base camp (Refuge Toubkal summit) where you will spend the night Relax & enjoy your dinner and go to sleep.
Day 2: Climb Mount Toubkal – Chamharouch – Imlil – Marrakech
On the second day of your Jebel Toubkal trip, you’ll have to wake up a little bit earlier around 5:00 AM to catch up on the sunrise at the summit after early breakfast.
But before getting there we have to go step by step when you get a tired stop and take a deep breath your local guide will always provide you with water and peanuts.
Approx three to four hours of hiking through the hills snaking and zigzagging, you will be made it to the top of Toubkal Mount that contains magnificent or stunning views of the high Atlas mountains And The valleys.
Take a break and enjoy your picnic then head back down to the shrine of Sidi Chamarouch where you will have your lunch then meet our driver in Imlil then drive back to Marrakesh and your 2-day mt Toubkal trek 2 days will end up at your accommodation.
TOUBKAL ASCENT TOUR INCLUDES:
- To Enjoy this 2 day mount Toubkal trek Please feel free to contact Our expert team For more details and important information.
- You will spend the night a refuge Toubkal Mount in a shared room, you will have the option to upgrade with extra cost.
- Warm clothes Necceray due to the alas Mountains it’s cold especially at nights.
- You can customize this Toubkal trek to be more customized.
- Boots walking shoes required for this 2-day jebel Toubkal summit.
- The good condition physical required for climb mount Toubkal.
- You can bring with you your child if he 15+ years old.
Complimentary pick-up from any hotel or location in Marrakech. Pickup time will be within 10 minutes before the start time.
- Guests with back or neck pain, heart problems, or other serious medical conditions
- Pregnant women (more than 5 Months)